You still need the (unused) password in there, like this:

ccheltenham-ext=notused,ROLE_ADMIN,enabled

(and you don't really need the "enabled"). Note that "ccheltenham-ext"
should then be a user that can authenticate via CAS, since you're
protecting the management webapp with CAS.

--Dave

--

DAVID A. CURRY, CISSP
*DIRECTOR OF INFORMATION SECURITY*

71 FIFTH AVE., 9TH FL., NEW YORK, NY 10003
+1 212 229-5300 x4728 • david.cu...@newschool.edu

[image: The New School]