Hi,
I've known a CAS customisation where after logging in from no particular
CASified service an attribute would be passed for a default redirect URL to
then re redirect the user to a particular default service for that particular
user (the thing is really just a little bit more complicated than that, but let
hold there).

Is there any CAS facility, contrib module or artifact to help sinking that
responsibility in CAS or nearer to it in a simple single-responsibility
well-known _service_? And more importantly, which is roughly the best practice
at this requirement?

Thanks, have a nice weekend, regards,

Sent from my iPhone