I'm using CAS-Flask <https://github.com/cameronbwhite/Flask-CAS> because
it's quick and easy to test with. I have it printing out all attributes it
recieves from CAS, it is receiving none. So I expect to recieve a list of
my name, last name, and email, but get nothing. But perhaps I'm testing
wrong? Do you have a suggestion on how to go about testing what I'm getting
from CAS?

There is no reason to separate those first two steps. Originally I had them
combined, but it wasn't working, so I separated them in an effort to try
everything. No dice. The any and all applications is correct for now. I
figured I could figure out how to restrict it once I established that I'm
actually getting attributes to flow through. This is dev so it doesn't
matter.