Hello,

I've got a working class that I'm trying to hook my jetty service up to. I
can get as far as hitting the service will redirect to CAS which upon a
sucessful sign in will result in a 503 service unavailable. Looking at the
logs, I see this error.

java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
org.jasig.cas.client.validation.Saml11TicketValidator.retrieveResponseFromServer

What does this mean? I'm using cas-client-core 3.50.