Other than the CAS documentation, sorry, no. There are probably other
people on the list who can.

We are using out-of-the-box configured-with-plain-old-cas.properties
interfaces only, no custom code.

For what it's worth, the configuration we're running (we're putting it into
production later this month), with step-by-step instructions for
building/configuring it, is documented here:

https://dacurry-tns.github.io/deploying-apereo-cas/

I haven't gotten time to document the user interface branding and addition
of Google Apps SSO support yet, but hope to in the next few weeks.

--Dave

--

DAVID A. CURRY, CISSP
*DIRECTOR OF INFORMATION SECURITY*

71 FIFTH AVE., 9TH FL., NEW YORK, NY 10003
+1 212 229-5300 x4728 • david.cu...@newschool.edu

[image: The New School]