Hello all,

I've searched in these forums a bit, but couldn't find an answer and was
hoping if someone could tell me if something might be possible. I've
configured JIRA CAS authentication more or less using the instructions
here: https://github.com/apereo/java-cas-client#atlassian-integration

However, I was wondering if it's possible to configure JIRA to be able to
fallback to internal directory authentication/ignore CAS authentication in
some instances. I had considered configuring the URL patterns on filters to
ignore certain URLs, but pretty sure that isn't a viable solution because
that would mean SSO wouldn't apply to any of those URLs (which they should
most of the time). I'm just looking for a solution that would allow me to
authenticate to JIRA using either CAS or the internal directory, with some
way to toggle between both authentication systems.

Many thanks,
John