Hi Prego,

we are migrating from cas3.5 to cas 5.3.0 , whatever the scheema we have
for cas3.5 contains locks but it doesnt contain lockver column, what i need
to know is, Is structure for locks is changed in cas 5.3 version or for the
other tables too.what is struture of the tables i need to maintain in my
scheema. As we have to raise a request to change our db, if i have
structure of the tables i can request them to change the tables at a time.

I havent tried changing the db