I've already read that but it doesn't explain how it works.
I saw on cas properties four parameters that I've set to several values and
nothing changes.

In other versions, we have to (I found it on
https://wiki.jasig.org/download/attachments/48596744/How+to+Trust+Another+CAS+Server.pdf?version=1&modificationDate=1321479461428
but
it's from 2011) :

1 . Set the trusted authentication handler
2. Modify the spring webflow login
3. The use of CAS "gateway" mode

My SSO sessions is working, I can login on CAS3 and it get back to my
applications(using CAS5 as a bridge). My problem is to set CAS5 to ignore
the login page and go directly to CAS3.

Em qui, 22 de mar de 2018 às 18:18, Man H <info.ings...@gmail.com> escreveu:

> see
> https://apereo.github.io/cas/5.2.x/installation/Trusted-Authentication.html

>> Hello,
>>
>> I have a problem guys:
>> We have an legacy CAS3, witch has some customizations inside the source
>> code and some application that *only authenticate* with this specific
>> CAS (Let's call it app1).
>> Recently, I configured a new CAS5,  some applications (Let's call app2)
>> usign Oauth2 protocol to communicate with CAS5 and everything is working
>> fine, until now.
>>
>> We need a SSO session between app1 and app2, but app1 only uses CAS3 and
>> app2 only uses CAS5. So, I have configured CAS5 to delegate authentication
>> to CAS3,
>> witch is working but I have to click on the login screen to redirect to
>> CAS3. Is it possible to redirect to cas 3 directly?
>>

>> --
>> - Website: https://apereo.github.io/cas
>> - Gitter Chatroom: https://gitter.im/apereo/cas
>> - List Guidelines: https://goo.gl/1VRrw7