Vikram,

Check IE security settings. If different domains are in different 'zones'
strange stuff happens. I do not use IE but have debugged similar issues.

Ray

On Tue, 2018-03-27 at 12:47 -0700, Vikram Shetty wrote:
Dear Community,

Hope you are doing fine, we are in crisis and we need your help. Hope you will
help us.

We have integrated our application with CAS SSO for one of our clients. We have
used the iframe login page and it is working as per the documentation available.

We are facing a strange problem, In some cases in Internet Explorer browser
(Edge) when the application navigate from multiple page and goes to a form the
post request doesn't save the data. It is working fine in Google Chrome browser.

Our investigation by checking the network says it losses the login cookie and
it redirect back to the login where it gets authenticated and then we have a
custom code to redirect back to previous page because of this cookie problem we
are facing. Thus it get backs to the same form but this time as a get request
and thus data is unable to save

Please let us know if any questions. Hope to get a quick reply.

Thank you & Regards,
Vikram Shetty
Director
73bit