Hello,

It's my first post here so please be kind to me :).

I managed to get a working CAS server with the following dependency on the
pom.xml
<cas.version>5.2.2</cas.version>

<dependency>
         <groupId>org.apereo.cas</groupId>
        <artifactId>cas-server-support-json-service-registry</artifactId>
        <version>${cas.version}</version>
</dependency>
<dependency>
          <groupId>org.apereo.cas</groupId>
          <artifactId>cas-server-support-pm-ldap</artifactId>
          <version>${cas.version}</version>
    </dependency>
    <dependency>
          <groupId>org.apereo.cas</groupId>
          <artifactId>cas-server-support-ldap</artifactId>
          <version>${cas.version}</version>
    </dependency>

On the cas-management pom.ml
    <dependencies>
        <dependency>
            <groupId>org.apereo.cas</groupId>
            <artifactId>cas-management-webapp</artifactId>
            <version>${cas.version}</version>
            <type>war</type>
        </dependency>
    <dependency>
          <groupId>org.apereo.cas</groupId>
          <artifactId>cas-management-webapp-support-ldap</artifactId>
          <version>${cas.version}</version>
    </dependency>
    <dependency>
            <groupId>org.apereo.cas</groupId>
            <artifactId>cas-server-support-json-service-registry
</artifactId>
            <version>${cas.version}</version>
    </dependency>
    </dependencies>

    <properties>
        <cas.version>5.2.2</cas.version>

So i made my settings and i got on the cas-management web-page « The
administrative application of CAS is not available» but i'm getting the
favicon and the CSS right.
When i looked up into the GET which is being done during the request i
found out a request to :
https:
//YXXXXXXXXX/cas/login?service=https://localhost:8444/cas-management/manage.html

It doesn't make sense to me why i still getting this url as i make my
configuration of the cas-management on a management.properties like this.
server.port=8444
server.contextPath=/cas-management

cas.mgmt.adminRoles[0]=ROLE_ADMIN
cas.mgmt.adminRoles[1]=ROLE_SUPER_USER

# cas.mgmt.userPropertiesFile=classpath:/user-details.[json|yml]
# cas.mgmt.userPropertiesFile=classpath:/user-details.properties

cas.mgmt.serverName=https://sso.libre-cloud.org
cas.mgmt.defaultLocale=en

cas.mgmt.authzAttributes[0]=memberOf
cas.mgmt.authzAttributes[1]=groupMembership

# Connect to a CAS server for authentication
cas.server.name=https://yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
#cas.server.prefix=

# Use regex for authorized IPs
#cas.mgmt.authzIpRegex=

My current thought is that i should have anothe port open through the
tomcat in order to serve the request on the port 8444 (then behind any
proxy that i want) but i don't understand where do the «localhost» pop out.

I hope that i  precise enough with my explanations.

Thanks,