Hi,
We recently found need to customize a handful of messages in
messages.properties.

We use the CAS Maven overlay template from GitHub.  To override messages on
5.0 we took the source messages.properties file and placed it in
src/main/resources which works.  Recently we updated to 5.2, I just
recently noticed a handful of messages missing.

Is there a way we can override just the messages we want without the entire
messages.properties file?  Otherwise it seems when we update we will have
to manually verify that there are no missing messages.

Thanks