Hi again

I am trying to test the Trusted Authentication, adding code in the Maven
Overlay. The code is the one existing in the cas-server-support-trusted
module. I have been falling in a cascade of compilation errors that I have
tried to overcome by adding dependencies in pom.xml
The errors have been getting more and more primitive. And in the end I have
come to

[ERROR]
/H:/aplic_saml_apereo_v5.2.0/cas-overlay-template-master/src/main/java/org/apereo/cas/adaptors/trusted/authentication/principal/ShibbolethServiceProviderRequestPrincipalAttributesExtractor.java:[26,31]

cannot find symbol
[ERROR]   symbol:   method toUpperCase()
[ERROR]   location: variable t of type java.lang.Object
[ERROR]
/H:/aplic_saml_apereo_v5.2.0/cas-overlay-template-master/src/main/java/org/apereo/cas/adaptors/trusted/authentication/principal/ShibbolethServiceProviderRequestPrincipalAttributesExtractor.java:[27,71]

incompatible types: java.lang.Object cannot be converted to java.lang.String
[ERROR]
/H:/aplic_saml_apereo_v5.2.0/cas-overlay-template-master/src/main/java/org/apereo/cas/adaptors/trusted/authentication/principal/ShibbolethServiceProviderRequestPrincipalAttributesExtractor.java:[28,49]

incompatible types: java.lang.Object cannot be converted to java.lang.String
[ERROR]
/H:/aplic_saml_apereo_v5.2.0/cas-overlay-template-master/src/main/java/org/apereo/cas/adaptors/trusted/authentication/principal/ShibbolethServiceProviderRequestPrincipalAttributesExtractor.java:[29,25]

incompatible types: java.lang.Object cannot be converted to
java.util.Map<java.lang.String,java.lang.Object>
[ERROR] -> [Help 1]
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.LifecycleExecutionException: Failed to execute
goal org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-compiler-plugin:3.3:compile
(default-compile) on project cas-overlay: Compilation failure

Thank you very much