Hello

Even if that thread is old, I believe that sharing information is good
We were looking for the same thing:
We tried to change the name
tried to swap ldap[0] to ldap[1]
without success -> don't understand what the algo could be..
curl to reread cas.properties is not working very well, so 2 minutes
between each try..

And finaly, that was (v5.2.3):

*cas.authn.ldap[0].order=0 *
And it works as expected