I am using CAS 5.2.0 and configured it for oauth. I created an Oauth
Service and tried to use the implicit flow in order to access it from a
single page web application.

I use the following URL

https://mycasserver/cas/oauth2.0/authorize?response_type=token&client_id=myclientid&redirect_uri=https%253A%252F%252Foauth2

This works well in that I am redirected to the login screen and properly
enter my credentials, I am then redirected to

https://mycasserver/cas/login?service=https%3A%2F%2Fmycasserver%2Fcas%2Foauth2.0%2FcallbackAuthorize%3Fclient_name%3DCasOAuthClient%26client_id%3DclientId%26redirect_uri%3Dhttps%25253A%25252F%25252Foauth2%26response_type%3Dtoken

However this leads to an error in the application stating that my service
is not defined.

ef2532b3bcdf 2018-04-16 11:56:14,682 WARN
[org.apereo.cas.services.web.ServiceThemeResolver] - No registered service
is found to match
[org.apereo.cas.authentication.principal.SimpleWebApplicationServiceImpl@20f16ca[id=https%3A%2F%2Foauth2,originalUrl=https%3A%2F%2Foauth2,artifactId=<null>,principal=<null>,loggedOutAlready=false,format=XML]]

or service access is disallowed. Using default theme [cas-theme-default]

The service exists and is configured with the correct serviceId
"https://oauth2";.

Is this a known bug? What can be done to fix the issue?