Thanks Misagh. I was able to acheive things with what you have mentioned.

can you please help me out with statsD thing.
Post:
https://groups.google.com/a/apereo.org/d/msgid/cas-user/c75e153f-8c4d-434e-8bb9-883ca00728f0%40apereo.org

<https://groups.google.com/a/apereo.org/d/msgid/cas-user/c75e153f-8c4d-434e-8bb9-883ca00728f0%40apereo.org?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>