read
https://apereo.github.io/cas/5.2.x/installation/Configuring-Proxy-Authentication.html

The service must also be authorized to receive the PGT as an attribute for
the given attribute release policy of choice.

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16

{
  "@class" : "org.apereo.cas.services.RegexRegisteredService",
  "serviceId" : "^https://.+";,
  "name" : "test",
  "id" : 1,
  "evaluationOrder" : 0,
  "attributeReleasePolicy" : {
    "@class" : "org.apereo.cas.services.ReturnAllowedAttributeReleasePolicy",
    "authorizedToReleaseProxyGrantingTicket" : true
  },