Hi Matt,

Thank you so much, that helped in setting up the Local CAS application as
IDP and was able to see the metadata generated carefully by invoking the
idp url (<cas server>/idp/metadata).

To test it I was looking at setting up a local Shibboleth SP application
but couldn't since I use Windows and Apache Tomcat to run the CAS
application. Any info in this regard would really help.

Thank you,
Jay