Hello everyone,

As part of the migration from CAS3.5 to CAS5.2.x, we have to implement the
User Policy acceptance UI to allow the user to agree to the terms.

In CAS3.5 we show the policy page even before the Login screen like shown
below

<https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-pSKirpMNFsE/Wt7wOLpJNrI/AAAAAAAAAC8/DXbMUdoyw_st6lrEgfpDC14yBIFybh-pQCLcBGAs/s1600/AUP.png>
Tried to have the same feature in CAS5.x and included the following
properties.

   - Added the below in application.properties file:

    *cas.acceptableUsagePolicy.aupAttributeName=aupAccepted*

   - Added the below dependency in pom.xml:

              *  <dependency>*
*                    <groupId>org.apereo.cas</groupId>*
*
<artifactId>cas-server-support-aup-webflow</artifactId>*
*                    <version>${cas.version}</version>*
*                </dependency>*

After adding the properties, User policy page is only shown after the user
login with his/her credentials not before the login. Is this in built in
CAS5 which cannot be changed or we can show the Policy page actually before
a user logs in. If so can you please help me here on how to change it.

Thanks & Regards,
Jay