Hi all,

So I have done some research on this group and still doesn't find other
with my use case, so I am asking for your help.

Assume we have services A, B, C and D:

B, C, D are normal SSO services, each one of them authenticate success, all
BCD will login success.

As for A, I want that even when BCD is authenticated, user still needs to
authenticate once more before getting to A.

At this point, theoretically all can be solved by* "renew=true"*. And the
new *createSsoCookieOnRenewAuthn = false on 5.3.0*

(https://github.com/apereo/cas/blob/v5.3.0-RC3/api/cas-server-core-api-configuration-model/src/main/java/org/apereo/cas/configuration/model/core/sso/SsoProperties.java)

However, the tricky part is that, next time when user go back to service A ,
I want the user to *no need to authenticate again*.

So it is basically like Service A is using another completely separated CAS
server. Without actually using a separated CAS server (I don't want to make
another server just for this).

One more requirement would be to single logout all ABCD, but I know how to
do that so no advice is needed there.

Any advice would be appreciated, Thanks!

-Andy