Hello

I am running a load balancer(NGINX) which redirects the request to
Mod_Auth_Cas(Apache) and its corresponding CAS Server(Tomcat).

Drawback of current approach what I am using is

-> One tomcat for one apache which I want to remove. Also I need to remove
multiple node connection.

Is there a way I can configure single Apache to talk to multiple Tomcat. In
other words single Mod_Auth_Cas will talk to multiple Cas Server. How can I
achive it.

Note: I know it can be achieved by adding NGINX in between Apache and
Tomcat to make it work. But I am looking for a cost efficient and less
utilized(node) approach.

Thanks
Ramakrishna G