Has anyone had success with using Spring Boot Devtools with CAS 5.2.4?
Adding this dependency to the cas-overlay-template pom.xml results in a
stacktrace error caused by "Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
org.apache.logging.log4j.core.pattern.ThrowablePatternConverter." I did
find that Spring Boot 1.5.12.RELEASE supports up to log4j 2.7. I tried
downgrading log4j but it produced more errors than progress.

I am looking for a faster way to do theming so I figured using Spring Boot
Devtools would be useful with its live reload feature.