Hi,

I just configured a new CAS client which is using the
Saml11TicketValidator, and my logs keep showing this pesky WARN message in
the org.jasig.cas.client.util.XmlUtils class.

2018-05-18 11:10:26.838 WARN 16892 --- [-nio-443-exec-4]
org.jasig.cas.client.util.XmlUtils : Failed setting XML feature
http://apache.org/xml/features/nonvalidating/load-external-dtd: {}

It appears that the JXDocumentBuilderFactory.setFeature method does not
have a value that matches "
http://apache.org/xml/features/nonvalidating/load-external-dtd: {}", so it
prints this WARN message.

Everything appears to be working fine, but every time someone logs into the
CAS client it prints this WARN message... Am I *safe* to ignore this?

I'm using spring-security-cas:5.0.5.RELEASE, cas-client-support-saml:3.5.0
libraries, Java 1.8

Thanks,

Grant