Hello everyone.
         I want to support "stored procedure"  authentication  when login
at CAS , and successful in CAS4.2 but do not know how to do in CAS5.1?
        What I did is   modified the CAS 4.2 'S source code and added
cooresponse  java bean in  deployerConfigContext.xml files ,add the new jar
file into lib folder
but as I know , the CAS5.1 used spring-boot and changed a lot,now only the
application.property file's setting can work, so  should I do some
operation to make it
 works or anything else I need to do ? any suggestion would be nice, thanks
in advance.