Can you attach the relevant section of cas.properties (the part where you
define which attributes you're going to resolve) and the service definition
for the SAML SP?

--

DAVID A. CURRY, CISSP
*DIRECTOR OF INFORMATION SECURITY*

71 FIFTH AVE., 9TH FL., NEW YORK, NY 10003
+1 212 229-5300 x4728 • david.cu...@newschool.edu

[image: The New School]