Could be, but as I don't use the jdbc stuff, I can't help you with that.
The {0} gets replaced with some dynamic value generated by the Java code.
My guess would be it's some condition like column=value, but that's pretty
a guess.

I would suggest if you haven't yet to see the CAS log level to debug and
the jdbc library to level to debug and see if that helps you?

David A. Curry,  CISSP
Director of Information Security
The New School - Information Technology
71 Fifth Ave., 9th Fl. ~ New York, NY 10003
+1 212 229-5300 x4728 ~ david.cu...@newschool.edu
Sent from my phone; please excuse typos and inane auto-corrections.