Hi,

I created CustomAuthenticationResponseHandler with CustomAccountState. I
added below to my Properties file. It is throwing AccountState is null
error. The Default State Handler doesn't have my Custom Account State.

cas.authn.ldap[1].passwordPolicy.customPolicyClass=com.cga.oms.sso.authentication.handler.AaimsAuthenticationResponseHandler

 So, i tried adding my own accountStateHandler for this LDAP. But it is not
working.

cas.authn.ldap[1].passwordPolicy.accountStateHandler=com.cga.oms.sso.authentication.handler.AaimsAccountStateHandler

Finally i added below and the PasswordPolicyControl AccountState is throwing
the exceptions for ACCOUNT_LOCKED, PASSWORD_EXPIRED and PASSWORD_MUST_CHANGE.
PPC doesn't support Account_Disabled

cas.authn.ldap[1].passwordPolicy.policyAttributes.password_expired=javax.security.auth.login.CredentialExpiredException

*I need help with ACCOUNT_DISABLED/ Registering CUSTOMACCOUNTSTATE. *

CAS Properties:

cas.authn.ldap[1].type=AUTHENTICATED

cas.authn.ldap[1].useSsl=false
cas.authn.ldap[1].useStartTls=false
cas.authn.ldap[1].connectTimeout=5000
cas.authn.ldap[1].ldapUrl=ldap\://cgldadsxxxx:xxxxx/
cas.authn.ldap[1].baseDn=DC=xxxxx,DC=COM
cas.authn.ldap[1].userFilter=uid={xxxx}
cas.authn.ldap[1].bindDn=uid=xxxxx,ou=system
cas.authn.ldap[1].bindCredential=xxxxxx
cas.authn.ldap[1].principalAttributeId=uid
cas.authn.ldap[1].principalAttributePassword=
cas.authn.ldap[1].principalAttributeList=uid,sn,cn,givenName,mail,title,organizationDescription,pwdLastSet
cas.authn.ldap[1].failFast=false

cas.authn.ldap[1].passwordPolicy.type=GENERIC
cas.authn.ldap[1].passwordPolicy.enabled=true

*Thanks,*

*UV*