These two threads are somewhat helpful:

https://groups.google.com/a/apereo.org/forum/#!searchin/cas-user/themes/cas-user/k-yfoou7Zy0/BXry1PxgFAAJ
https://groups.google.com/a/apereo.org/forum/#!searchin/cas-user/template/cas-user/3eaKVAMhFYE/uuj7eEpCAwAJ

Assuming you're making new templates, most of your work will probably get
done in layout.html, fragments/bottom.html, and fragments/loginform.html.

--Dave

--

DAVID A. CURRY, CISSP
*DIRECTOR OF INFORMATION SECURITY*

71 FIFTH AVE., 9TH FL., NEW YORK, NY 10003
+1 212 229-5300 x4728 • david.cu...@newschool.edu

[image: The New School]