Hi Érico,

Likely your colleague have done some customization on CAS. Default CAS only
have a username, password and some other things, and login success won't
immediately have redirection links

so, I think a little bit more information will be needed, in order to start
solving your problem:
- What are the redirection links? You can blur out the server detail, but
something "app1 redirection links is
http://localhost:8080/cas?service=http://www.example.com/app1"; will tell us
more about your problem
- You said sends me to login page, you mean send you back to
"http://localhost:8080/cas"; correct? If so, any parameter attached?

Another thing, CAS don't work / don't work well with http, try setup to
https. I don't use JBoss myself so I won't be able to help on that.

Cheers!
- Andy