Francesca,

Is it possible for the portal to call logout on your web application?

Ray

On Wed, 2018-05-23 at 02:38 -0700, Francesca Micelli wrote:
Hi, my web application is integrated with a portal that use cas authentication.
Logout is possible in two ways: on my web application (I first invalidate my
session and then redirect to /logout on cas) or directly by portal (in this
case session on my web application continues to exist - there are no single
signout mechanisms implemented). In this last case there's a problem..if I
logout on portal and then write directly URL of my web application the page is
shown to me! Is there a way to resolve this situation?

--
Ray Bon
Programmer analyst