Neha,

I have not used ASP so am unfamiliar with its operation. Perhaps certificates
need to be added to ASP environment?
Do you have  way to watch ASP network communications?

Ray

On Wed, 2018-05-23 at 11:27 +0200, N&S Technical Channel NS wrote:
Hello Ray,

Yes i am using self signed certificate and already added it.
My java application is working fine with CAS but not ASP.

What more can i try? Really stuck with the problem with no clue what to do next
:(

Regards
Neha Gupta

On Tue, May 15, 2018 at 7:16 PM, Ray Bon <r...@uvic.ca<mailto:r...@uvic.ca>>