Maybe grepping the CAS itself (not the overlay) helps..?

Uxío Prego

Madiva Soluciones
CL / SERRANO GALVACHE 56
BLOQUE ABEDUL PLANTA 4
28033 MADRID
+34 917 56 84 94
www.madiva.com
www.bbva.com

The activity of email inboxes can be systematically tracked by colleagues,
business partners and third parties. Turn off automatic loading of images
to hamper it.