How strongly do you feel about having "https://server/cas/timeout"; as
opposed to "https://server/cas/timeout.html";?

If you're fine with the latter, you should just be able to drop
"timeout.html" into the same place where all the other casWhateverView.html
pages are and redirect to "/timeout.html".

Or, since you have access to jQuery and all that good stuff, you could
perhaps do something like:

$("#cas.login").replaceWith("<h2>Timeout</h2><p>You are too slow. Go
away.</p>");

If you really want the "/cas/timeout" thing, then I believe you'd have to
add it to extend the webflow (or create a new one?).

Just some ideas...

--

DAVID A. CURRY, CISSP
*DIRECTOR OF INFORMATION SECURITY*

71 FIFTH AVE., 9TH FL., NEW YORK, NY 10003
+1 212 229-5300 x4728 • david.cu...@newschool.edu

[image: The New School]