Hello everyone,

We have enabled the metrics in CAS5.3.x.

By default in the dashboard the metrics are pushed like shown in the
snapshot below.
<https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-DUuu5_vkD1U/WwgpChpNBkI/AAAAAAAAAGg/A2_QnZg3ojYFqoKD8FFK7yNL5Z9tAZcnACLcBGAs/s1600/StatsD.PNG>

But we would like to move it under app instead of directly under Stats.

Does updating the property as below will help?

cas.metrics.statsd.host=*******
cas.metrics.statsd.port=8125
cas.metrics.statsd.prefix=app/cas

Regards,