Hello Ray,

Issue is solved with the ASP application. Now when /cas/logout is called
from a new tab, ASP application is also getting logged out. The reason is
certificate as stated by you and some configuration in web.config of ASP
application. After activating debug traces for "org.apache.http" in
"log4j2.xml" came to know about the reason and finally solved.

Also problem is still there with the Wordpress site. SLO is not working for
it. The reason for the same is that in return of HTTP POST request for
logout is getting response as 302 with other URL in the header field
"Location" and CAS is not sending again HTTP POST request. Is there any
configuration where we can instruct CAS to send HTTP POST request again in
case 302 is received. I am using WP Cassify plugin for integrating
Wordpress site with CAS.

Thanks a lot for all your support.

Regards
Neha Gupta