Hello,

I try to authenticate a user with a IdP and use the custom IdP attributes
to sign on the SP. Please could you tell me the way to extract the custom
attributes from the IdP response.

Thanks in advance. Regards.

The information contained in this e-mail is LEGALLY PRIVILEGED AND
CONFIDENTIAL and is intended only for the use of the addressees named
above. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient or have
received this communication in error, please be aware that any
dissemination, distribution or duplication of this communication is
strictly prohibited, and please notify us immediately and return the
original message to us at the address above.
Thank you.