Hello, I have the following problem, in my implementation of CAS SSO, I can
login for: Facebook, Google and Email, I need to do is that when the login
is successful in any of the entry methods, I can run a script, i.e. If I
login with Facebook and is a successful, I must then execute a script that
takes statistics through Facebook, the same for google and the same with
Email, my question is how can I, know when the login is successful, to do a
condition that allows me to execute my script?