Try with the name instead of ip.

Ray

On Fri, 2018-08-10 at 22:18 +0530, Ramakrishna G wrote:
I am using wild card certificate. Certificate is installed in both the machine.
I don't have domains created for CAS servers. I am accessing via IP. Would that
be the reason? Is it necessary to communicate with CAS servers with domain name?

On Fri, Aug 10, 2018, 10:00 PM Ray Bon <r...@uvic.ca<mailto:r...@uvic.ca>>