When you click on a Logout link, it goes to

https://cas.mydomain.com/cas/logout?service=http://www.myapp.mydomain.com

The name of the application from where the logout was triggered is passed
as the value of the parameter "service".

If you had said

cas.logout.redirectParameter=ratatouille

Then the link will go to
https://cas.mydomain.com/cas/logout?ratatouille=http://www.myapp.mydomain.com

I'm not sure why it's not working. Have you looked at the logs?

Ganesh