George,

OpenAthens is talking about SAML 2 which is was not available in CAS v3.
Your CAS deploy is frighteningly old.

Ray

On Wed, 2018-08-15 at 10:53 -0500, George Lawson-Crowson wrote:
Hi all. I'm trying to integrate CAS 3.2.11 with OpenAthens. However, they only
support CAS 5 and are requesting a metadata URL or XML file. For context, their
CAS connector
documentation<https://docs.openathens.net/display/public/MD/CAS+connector>
might be helpful.

Is there a way to offer this metadata URL from CAS 3.2.11? Or am I out of luck?

Thanks,
George Crowson
Systems Developer
Southwestern University