Hello,

We have migrate from 4.2 to 5.2.

Our need is simple, but we can't implement it .

We put the option "remember me", with a delay of 6 months ( about).
But even following the documentation, it is impossible to have a session
maintained for more than a few hours by checking the "remember me" box.

i try so many configuration... my last configuration is :

cas.tgc.rememberMeMaxAge=1209600
cas.ticket.tgt.timeToKillInSeconds=172800
cas.ticket.tgt.maxTimeToLiveInSeconds=1350000
cas.ticket.tgt.timeout.maxTimeToLiveInSeconds=1350000
cas.ticket.tgt.rememberMe.enabled=true
cas.ticket.tgt.rememberMe.timeToKillInSeconds=1350000

did anyone manage to make it happen:

when you check "remember me" to have a session maintained for XX months

when you do not check "remember me" with the session that closes at the end
of the browser with a maximum time of XX hours.

I'd be very interested!

Best regards