Happy to provide more debug logs. Since the logs at DEBUG level are so verbose
I tried to excerpt what I thought would be relevant. Any suggestions on
anything in particular?

Unfortunately, while we have medium to longer term plans to upgrade to 5.3,
upgrading from 5.0 is not an option in the short term.

--
Baron Fujimoto <ba...@hawaii.edu> :: UH Information Technology Services
minutas cantorum, minutas balorum, minutas carboratum desendus pantorum