Hey, I have been setting up a demo instance of CAS, but after setting up
the tomcat server etc... I wind up on a blank page and in the browser's
console I get the message The character encoding of the plain text document
was not declared. The document will render with garbled text in some
browser configurations if the document contains characters from outside the
US-ASCII range. The character encoding of the file needs to be declared in
the transfer protocol or file needs to use a byte order mark as an encoding
signature. localhost:10443 Is there is a step I am overlooking? In terms of
configuration I am just using the docker file as is for 5.3.x with some
minor fixes to it and changing the exposed ports to 10080 and 10443. I
can't find anything in log files that suggests an error is occurring. Any
suggestions on how to further debug this would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!