Thanks Jeff!  That was exactly the information I needed and helps me to
understand how things work better.  Much appreciated.

Doug

From: cas-user@apereo.org [mailto:cas-user@apereo.org] On Behalf Of Jeff Sittler
Sent: Friday, September 14, 2018 5:13 PM
To: CAS Community <cas-user@apereo.org>
Subject: [cas-user] Re: 5.3.2 cas.css logo class causes IE to render default
login page incorrectly on IE

Hi Doug,

The cas.css file is generated at build time from the cas.scss file located
here:
https://github.com/apereo/cas/blob/5.3.x/webapp/resources/static/sass/cas.scss

Feel free to submit a pull request to fix the IE 11 issue you fixed.

As for modifying the cas.css file itself, you can download it in the browser
and place it in your resources/static/css folder and then make changes as you
see fit.  However, that could potentially introduce breaking changes on your
site if the core CAS HTML/CSS changes.

-Jeff