Sorry I am not sure what to tell you.  I assume your cas.properties file is
located at /etc/cas/config/cas.properties.  Also, you could try increasing the
logging to see if anything interesting shows up in the logs.  I don’t know how
to list the currently registered services or even if it is possible.

From: cas-user@apereo.org [mailto:cas-user@apereo.org] On Behalf Of Pedro Rosas
Sent: Saturday, September 22, 2018 10:17 PM
To: CAS Community <cas-user@apereo.org>
Subject: Re: [cas-user] Re: CAS5.1 ,Application Not Authorized to Use CAS , no
service registry issue.???

Hi Doug,

Thanks for your quick reply.

I have tried your suggestion, but it also did not work.

I can change the main css, using the overlay and creating the
"/src/main/resources/static/css/cas.css".

But I really wanted to have themes for each application.

It seems to me that either the cas.properties or the myservice.json files are
not being loaded.

Do you know if there is any way I can "query" CAS to list the currently
registered services?

Best Regards,

  Pedro Rosas