I don't know why wp-content is loaded, even though the web content is only
index.php. There is no link that points to the wp-content.

The following is apache web settings:
<VirtualHost *:443>
        ServerName cas.domain.com
        ServerAdmin ad...@domain.com

        <Directory "/var/www/html">
                <IfModule mod_auth_cas.c>
                        AuthType CAS
                </IfModule>
                # Options Indexes FollowSymLinks
                # AllowOverride All
                # Require all granted
                Require valid-user
        </Directory>

        <IfModule mod_auth_cas.c>
                CASLoginUrl           https://cas.domain.com:8443/cas/login
                CASValidateUrl
 https://cas.domain.com:8443/cas/serviceValidate
                CASCookiePath         /var/cache/apache2/mod_auth_cas/
                CASCertificatePath    /etc/pki/tls/certs/cas.crt
                CASSSOEnabled         On
                CASDebug              On
        </IfModule>

        ErrorLog ${APACHE_LOG_DIR}/error.log
        CustomLog ${APACHE_LOG_DIR}/access.log combined

        SSLCertificateFile /etc/pki/tls/certs/cas.crt
        SSLCertificateKeyFile /etc/pki/tls/private/cas.key
</VirtualHost>

The main problem with this topic is *error Unauthorized* content after
logging in using the static user: *casuser*, *Mellon*. Can anyone help
Unauthorized problems?