Hi,

I tried to customize the display based on the guidelines from
https://apereo.github.io/cas/5.3.x/installation/Configuration-Properties.html#views

with the theme "*skeleton*" name stored in:

*(workspace)* /opt/cas/workspace/cas-overlay-template
etc/cas/config/skeleton_in_ID.properties -> Copy files from messages.properties
but still error.
etc/cas/config/skeleton.properties -> cas.standard.css.file=/themes/skeleton
/css/cas.css ... etc

*directory structures:*
etc/cas/templates/skeleton/casViewLogin.html ... etc
etc/cas/static/themes/skeleton/css
etc/cas/static/themes/skeleton/js

But after rebuilding and try new theme, there is an error message:
2018-09-26 20:33:29,502 WARN [org.springframework.context.support.
ResourceBundleMessageSource] - <ResourceBundle [skeleton] not found for
MessageSource: Can't find bundle for base name skeleton, locale in_ID>
2018-09-26 20:33:29,848 WARN
[org.springframework.context.support.ResourceBundleMessageSource] -
<ResourceBundle [skeleton] not found for MessageSource: Can't find bundle
for base name skeleton, locale in_ID>

Can some one help me on this issue? Thanks.