Hello Ray,

Thanks for the reply.

I have added my ldap dependency after '// Other dependencies may be listed
here...'.. But I still have the same error.

2018-10-25 08:48:50,488 ERROR
[org.apereo.cas.authentication.PolicyBasedAuthenticationManager] -
<Authentication has failed. Credentials may be incorrect or CAS cannot find
authentication handler that supports
[UsernamePasswordCredential(username=myuser, source=null)] of type
[UsernamePasswordCredential]. Examine the configuration to ensure a method
of authentication is defined and analyze CAS logs at DEBUG level to trace
the authentication event.

I guess this is happening because cas can't find the source as mention in
the error earlier source=null. But with the same properties it is working
in CAS 5.2