Dear All, I have to ask for your help in order to achieve a specific requirement.

I have *2 **CAS 5.2 **instances  behind a proxy*. Unfortunately, *this proxy could be referenced with two different names*.

No problem in general as you can imagine except for *SAML delegated administration*: in this case IdP provider URLs seem to be generated by using what has been configured into cas.properties as cas.server.name/cas.server.prefix.

You know, in this specific case *assertionConsumerServiceURLs* are really important. If this reference is not correct the *authentication fails*.

Is there a way to achieve this requirement? If I have to override something, could you address me where I have to change the behavior?

Finally, if you think it could be a bug, please let me know if, in case, I have to provide a PR.

Thank you in advance.

Best regards,

F.

--