Andy,

I was trying to keep my service bundled inside src/main/resources/services.
Using cas.serviceRegistry.json.location=classpath:/services did the trick.
I was under the impression that all resources would be applied if in
src/main/resources/.
Thank you for the clarification. I now see that this is clearly called out
on the configuration properties page.

As for the casLoginView.html, I was able to verify it works. I originally
just added some text inside the body expecting it to show up. This appears
to have been a bad assumption. When I remove the loginFrom div, the login
form does go away.

Thank you for your help!

Nick