Hi Ray,

That error means that the class,
> PrincipalAttributeRegisteredServiceUsernameProvider, does not have a setter
> for the property, usernameAttribute.
> You can set the 'switch' in the service definition. See further up the
> same page at
> https://apereo.github.io/cas/4.1.x/integration/Attribute-Release.html#principalattributeregisteredserviceusernameprovider
> .

Thanks a lot for your answer, it helped me fix the service definition.

Studying the source code of the
PrincipalAttributeRegisteredServiceUsernameProvider class shows that there
is no setter indeed. The usernameAttribute attribute can only be set
through the constructor.

So I changed the declaration that way :

                <property name="usernameAttributeProvider">
                    <bean
class="org.jasig.cas.services.PrincipalAttributeRegisteredServiceUsernameProvider"
                        c:usernameAttribute="uid" />
                </property>

and managed to build the application again :)

Best regards,

Ganael.